Monday, February 1, 2010

Grimalkin Rock winner!

Today is February 1st!

The Official Release Day for The Iron King! AND, just as exciting, the end of the Grimalkin Rock contest. The Random Number Generator has spoken, and I have a winner!

Carol(ina), or Bookluvercarol, you've won yourself a signed Iron King and a Grimalkin rock. Please email me your info so I can send you your prize.

Thanks everyone for entering! Don't despair, this won't be the last Grimalkin rock contest I have. You never know when I'll be inspired to paint a sarcastic gray cat, so keep checking back. ;)

Thanks again, everyone!

Julie

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Carol. HAPPY RELEASE DAY JULIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Carol! And happy release day, Julie! I just finished The Iron King an hour ago, and Grimalkin is more mysterious than ever. Especially with his trademark "I'm a cat." line. ;)

    ReplyDelete