Monday, July 5, 2010

The Sims: New Friends and Foes

Continuing the lives of the Sims...

Not much going on in Meghan's life lately. While her father is busy with his garden,


















and her mother practices her speeches,

















Meghan keeps herself entertained on the computer. However, this week, she met someone very special...
































They talked a bit,

















And discovered they had a lot in common. At least she won't be lonely anymore.
















As for Puck...


Puck has been having a hard week. He's forced to live in the basement of Lea's home, but it doesn't seem to bother him overmuch. He makes do with what he has.

















This week, Ash invited him over to his house, but that didn't work out well for him.

















Not only did Mab take offense to his presence there...
































but Rowan picked a fight in front of a girl he was friends with.

















Oof.
















Ow.

















Ouch. Well, better luck next time, Puck.

14 comments:

  1. OMG. That's the most entertaining thing I've seen all day. Awesomeee. <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these post... I actually make my characters on the Sims, so I know what they sort of look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last photo absolutely made my day. XD Poor Puck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, the last photo was BRILLIANT!!!! ROFLMAO, these are the best, keep 'em coming Julie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how these posts make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you must be having so much fun with this - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor puck!

    so why does he have to live in the basement?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry this is the only why i can ask this question julie will u please have a post where u can ask the iron king cast questions i just finished winters passage and i have a few qeustions

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAhahaha this is by far the best thing I have seen all day.

    this completely made my day.

    Poor puck :( He's my favorite.

    Valorie
    www.TruthBeToldBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Irish: Lea doesn't have much Simoleans yet; they're poor and the house doesn't have another bedroom. So Puck sleeps in the basement.

    @Anon: I've done one of those posts in the past, but if you need to ask me something, you can tweet me @jkagawa, or email me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Irish: Lea doesn't have lots of Simoleans, and the house only has one bedroom, so Puck lives in the basement. Hopefully they'll remodel soon.

    @Anon: I did a post like that not long ago, but if you need to ask me something you can either tweet me @jkagawa or email me. :)

    ReplyDelete