Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sims3: Three's a Crowd

Well, we all knew it was coming. Rowan finally pushed Ash a little too far one day...

















And this was the result.
































But, if Rowan thought he would beat up his little brother, he was sadly mistaken.





















Of course, this isn't over. But for now, Ash finally got the best of the family tormentor.

















In the Chase household, Ethan is growing up quickly.


















Here he is learning to walk with a little help from his big sister, Meghan.































And here is Meghan, hanging out with her two best friends. She and Ash aren't 'official' yet...
















but, they're getting there. And looking at Puck, he doesn't seem to mind.



















Or...does he?


















To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. Awww! Poor Puck! But they're such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my love is reserved for Puck. I hope he gets a happy ending. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the dust cloud. Nice. ";-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute! Love Ash :) But why kiss in front of puck? Poor guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Puck! Ash is way better than Rowan xD

    I just read The Iron Daughter (somehow I got it early) and I believe I'm now switching to...Team Puck. It was amazing, Julie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GO ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (Just thought I'd put that in amongst the Puck Support, bahahaha).

    These have me in stitches lauging every time you post. Utter brilliance! :D

    ReplyDelete