Tuesday, January 22, 2013

And yet even more clay creations


Lol, are we getting sick of chibi critters yet?


The newest renditions: PONIES.  Er...unicorns.




Little purple unicorn



























Black and silver unicorn




























Smooch!


















Tried to do a Keirran chibi. Silver hair is hard! I like how he turned out, but I might also experiment with the design a bit. Thoughts?






























And finally, while I was out on the deck, this tiny Asian dragon drifted down and perched on the post.                                                                        
 
 
 
 
My collection continues to grow.  Unicorns and dragons and chibis, oh my.
 
 
Keep creating!
 
Julie

1 comment:

  1. heey you know know the smooching unicorns? weelll i think puck and ash deserve their own love story.....are you ready for it....PUSH!
    DA-DAA-DAAA-DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete